Salon Lucero

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Clinton vs Iran

"Hillary Clinton has issued a stark warning to Iran, as Democrats in Pennsylvania vote to choose between her and Barack Obama to run for president.
She said the US would attack, and could "obliterate" Iran, if it launched a nuclear strike on Israel. " - BBC http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7359957.stm

Really Hillary? Honestly? We want to attract the people who just wish we would use our nuclear weapons more often? Or at all.

I'm shocked. Through this whole democratic primary I made no attempt to hide the fact that I want Obama. I have many reasons and I'm not going into them right now, but allow me to say that I would've voted for Mrs. Clinton in a heartbeat if she won the Nomination. Now I don't know. Seems like stupidity.

If Obama doesn't get the nomination, I may not vote.
Its not like it'll matter in the general election anyway. The blueness of NY will never fade. At least not in the next few months.

But really Hill, you would obliterate a country that doesn't even have nuclear weapons, if they did manage to get those weapons and bomb another country. They didn't even bomb us, but we are all captain save a hoe , so we must run and bomb another country. For revenge, not help. Once that bomb goes off, there is no help. Only revenge. Counter strike.

"That's a terrible thing to say, but those people who run Iran need to understand that, because that perhaps will deter them from doing something that would be reckless, foolish and tragic," she told TV channel ABC.

In response, Mr Obama said: "Using words like 'obliterate' - it doesn't actually produce good results, and so I'm not interested in sabre-rattling."

He said only that Iran should know he would respond "forcefully" to an attack on any US ally.


Isreal are big boys now, and they have proven such. Diplomacy is a better solution to all this big dick talking.

Really folks.

Truth be told, the USA has been the only country in history to use a big bomb. Twice in fact. I honestly don't believe that there is another country crazy enough to use it. I think we'll be the ones to start the nuclear war if it does happen. So Mrs. Clinton's remarks seem as she is trying to enter us in another Cold War.

Did she want Pennsylvania that bad? So they love guns there, I don't think that means they love big bombs that go boom.

I want Obama to win, and the only reason that I might not believe that he will win is because I have no faith in the country whatsoever. The country has fucked up way too much for me to take it seriously. What does a brotha gotta do to get an EU passport?

Con tato, Chevere nice, Te gusto?

11:08 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home